事与愿违

There are always people or events that spoilt my planning, I can only be very flexible and do whatever I can. Haizz.. Faith smsed me on Sat telling me Andy have informed her that the swimming lesson will be shifted from 2pm to 3pm. That only means either we will be outside for a longer period after the kids morning lesson or we head back home and go for the swimming lesson later. It will be easier with Law around but tiring for me when he is on weekend duty. How could I possiblity staying outside for that long? Julian will doze off easily and it is not easy to wake him up from nap. However, I dun want to find another coach to just to accomodate my planning. It is no doubt that Andy is a better coach as those we knew and heard. Julian could now swim about 1/3 of the breath of the 1m pool. His stroke is getting better although all of us find he always looks as if he struggle to complete his breast stroke. We like the fact that Andy is very strict with the kids and their strokes and he doesnt stop at one stroke. The kids are proceeding from breast to free then back and finally butterfly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon