Hubby's Loots
Everyone must be very eager to know what Law got for me which was supposed to be a surprised.
Before I announced the answer, let me go thru what he got for this trip.
3D goggle? This is for the 3D show. Free gift. Am I getting a 3D TV? No way.
Law got this and they have 3D movies so the goggle was given to watch 3D movie. This is a very small device and it look just like a normal thumbdrive. I thot Law got another HIGH capacity thumbdrive for storage. I was yet to see the effect. That mean I dun have to buy DVD series anymore, I got just go to the menu for latest HD movies, Drama series etc etc...
These are the iphone 4 mobile ring done by Law's friend. Factory product which are used to protect the edges of the mobile. He took 4 and left the white for me. *hint*
These are lovely iphone 4 cover. I like it and I am going to keep the LV version and passed the rest to my sister. Hmm I just realised Mary's is iphone3 leh. Infact, there was another Chanel casing which is much nicer but man and woman has different way of definite beauty. Althot I find it nice but Law did not so he didnt get it. NUt head lor, it wun go into waste if he got more right. Argh...
The screen guard are dirt cheap over there, which Law got quite a few for us.
Mulit-Card Reader, Battery charger, car charger.
Probably the best buy for Law, a Car recorder that cost him only half of price of what he saw in spore.
Senior citizen phone can also be found in Shenzhen and it only cost $60++. He got one for MIL.
Law got Crocs for the kids. Dun get him wrong, this is authentic crocs at Tung Chong shopping mall at HK.
Julian's Favourite - Charlies and Lola from Shenzhen. I hope it covers all the 11 DVD it has released.
This is my surprise! Did u drop off from ur chair? hahaha... Well, I did not expect much so no disappointment. Infact when I mentioned to Law, he was the one who was embarassed as he didnt not know there are so many people waiting to know what surprised gift he is getting for me. Well, to give him some credit - this is really the Korean DVD that I wanted to get months back but it cost $80++ in Spore. At least he still rbr.
Before I announced the answer, let me go thru what he got for this trip.
Comments