Conversation with Son.
I love conversation with Julian. He is so witty when he wants to get something out of us.
Julian: Are we still going to the Art class?
Mum: Which Art class? (trying to act blur)
Julian: The one you brought us that day. We made tree out of the playdough. It was so fun. I want to go again.
Janelle: Yah mummy, are we going back again
Mum: Only once, it was a trial class. They only allow one lesson for kid.
Julian: Why are we not going back again? It was so fun, I wanted to go back again.
Mum: The school is so far away, it is not convinence if daddy could not drive us there.
Julian: Never mind, we can take taxi
Mum: (I opened my eyes really wide!) Taxi! It is going to be so expansive to go there by taxi.
Julian: Noooo.. not expansive. You have money right. We can take taxi to Art class. Please please mummy, I really love the art class.
Mum: Too expansive for me, you can ask daddy about it.
Julian: Huh.. *sad face*
Luckily Law was working that day else there Julian could go one for hours.
Julian: Are we still going to the Art class?
Mum: Which Art class? (trying to act blur)
Julian: The one you brought us that day. We made tree out of the playdough. It was so fun. I want to go again.
Janelle: Yah mummy, are we going back again
Mum: Only once, it was a trial class. They only allow one lesson for kid.
Julian: Why are we not going back again? It was so fun, I wanted to go back again.
Mum: The school is so far away, it is not convinence if daddy could not drive us there.
Julian: Never mind, we can take taxi
Mum: (I opened my eyes really wide!) Taxi! It is going to be so expansive to go there by taxi.
Julian: Noooo.. not expansive. You have money right. We can take taxi to Art class. Please please mummy, I really love the art class.
Mum: Too expansive for me, you can ask daddy about it.
Julian: Huh.. *sad face*
Luckily Law was working that day else there Julian could go one for hours.
Comments