Our Wow Art workshop

I nearly forgotten about a trial art workshop till the center gave me a call. Really thanks the center to give me a call cos it was really a great workshop. Not only did the kids enjoy it so much, I enjoyed it too.

All the while, accoy parents will only help or wait for the kids to complete the lesson. While this time, parents got to do what the kids do too. Each kid has a great piece of work to be proud of.


We were told that the theme was TREE. Kids will mould what the tree is like.



Janelle had her tree this way.




Julian loved his tree in this style. A very much parts by parts, like each joints of his transformers.




Jovan created his tree his own way.


and we all have our trees in our way.



Guess who work was this? Rbr I said parents got to do what the kids were doing too.

Yes, it was my own. My tree, I like the bark texture after putting on the color. It turn out quite different.


The kids chosen the warm color that had a mixture of red, yellow with white as the last highlighting colors. It will touch up with gold powder. I chosen cool color that consist of blue but after dipping on yellow it seem to look like green more than blue in the picture and the finishing was in sliver.


I love the works so much, cant wait to show Law after he was back from Hong Kong.


It was fun for me. Really a relaxing evening and we all thot engineers are not a creative person.


May be we are all wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon