Calories counter

I am counting all the calories on the food that I am going to deliver into my mouth and it came to a stage that I think my 3 flowers will soon cannot tahan me. I probably monitoring all their calories intake each day when we have meals and teabreak together. Who knows I may be the next walking calories expert.

While planning on what to cook on weekend for the family, I am counting the calories again. More for myself instead of the kids. Anyway I bought some kimchi from gmarket and was thinking of making some kimchi pancake to try. While searching for the kimchi pancake recipe, the search engine showed me result abt kimchi calories so i clicked on a few links on the subject and 3 different website showing me 3 different calories on the same kimchi pancake. One website was showing 316 calories, the other was showing 118 and 188. So who should I believe?

Comments

F1 said…
Safe side, take the highest.
PlayKitchen said…
lowest one lor .. :p

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon