How Julian prevent ants.

We brought Julian a packet of gummies from Giant supermarket. As it was already 9pm, I told him specifically he could only take 3 pieces and save the rest for tmr.


Julian: The gummies are covered with sugar. Why?
Mum: So kids like you like the gummies very much cos they are sweet.
Julian: So sugar will have ants?
Mum: Yes, so u have to stop eating when u are in daddy's car.
Julian: Then I have to eat them.
Mum: I said before u have to save the rest for tmr.
Julian: But there is sugar so there will be ants.
Mum: Just packet it nicely and the sugar will not drop off and attract ants.
Julian: But the ants will eat the sugar. They love sugar! So if I finish the sweets there will be no more sugar and the ants will not come!
Mum: So what do u mean?
Julian: I eat the sugar and ants will not come lor.
Mum: Very clever! NO...

We were laughing at the witty convensation after that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon