I can swim.
I should have video Julian's progress down but I was way too slow. Never mind, there are more to come.
This was the 1st time I saw Julian swam one lap (breath of the mid pool) without stopping. It was a great progress for him, I was so afraid that he couldnt make it and stop in the mid of the pool. Althot it was mid pool, with his height he is still submerging in the water.
BUT he did not, he struggle and swim all the way but was grasping for breath when he was out of the water. So proud of him and he was beaming with a smile on his face. Well done baby!
This was the 1st time I saw Julian swam one lap (breath of the mid pool) without stopping. It was a great progress for him, I was so afraid that he couldnt make it and stop in the mid of the pool. Althot it was mid pool, with his height he is still submerging in the water.
BUT he did not, he struggle and swim all the way but was grasping for breath when he was out of the water. So proud of him and he was beaming with a smile on his face. Well done baby!
Comments