Days as a Single Parent

I MUST be a good wife to allow husband to go holiday with his friends to CHINA. China some more, where temptation cannot be resisted. I was joking with Lilian and Vanessa that Law went 鬼混 every night but he reported his daily activities with me. That created a great interest among the two ladies husbands and they wanted to ask Law for more information when they got to meet him on weekend. While I had being struggling to bring Julian to CC every morning and this little piggy can hardly wake up in the morning and hardly could get him to sleep at 10pm at night. It was a struggle DAY & NIGHT! Althot there was a day I need to attend a meeting in the morning and carrying a heavy notebook bag on the other day. I still managed to bring him to CC and get to work in time. God Bless! Eventhot I know I can do all these myself but I cant help finding it tiring and taking a toll on me. Weekends were spent on lessons and meeting up Mary n mum for dinner. All I need to do is to plan my own timing with the kids, that also meant I will stress the kids resting time by not giving them nap so they could knock off immediately after their light shower. Today, Julian knocked off immediate after his night milk feed while I have time doing my laundry, packing his bag for his CC, uploading photos of the event, folding clothes and doing simple cleaning up at home. Tmr will be another starts of the week, and Law will be packing to come home. We will be expecting him to reach Singapore at ard 1am in Tuesday morning. He said Adrian will be picking him up from Airport. Probably giving him some SPACE will make him treasure and love me more. It is a little sacrifice for a long and big return. What a good investment!

Comments

PlayKitchen said…
Learn your driving ... then life will be easier when hubby not "home".

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon