Where AM I? Why?

Kids like to ask WHY WHY WHY???? Alot of ??? that parents have to try answering, some questions can be funny, easy and some could make one dumbfolded. I encountered similar situation with Janelle and Julian. Janelle... I brot down my wedding photo one day to show her. She went through the album and manage to identified some of our friends and relatives then she came to realise that she had no account of what happened on our wedding day. That was when questions and grumbling started. Mum: This is our wedding photos. Janelle: Who takes the photos for you and daddy? Mum: Photographer uncle from the studio Janelle: The wedding dresses are so nice, they look like princess dresses. Mum: Yah, you will get to wear it when you get married. Janelle: How come there is no me in the photos? Am I still in your tummy that time? Mum: Hmmm... not yet. Janelle: I am not in your tummy? Then where am I? How come I am not in your tummy? I am not in the photos then I am in your tummy right? Mum: (does want to explain further else it will be too complicated for a young mind) Yes, in my tummy that time. Janelle: Then why didnt you wait for me to come out 1st then take photos? How come you and daddy never wait for me! I also want to take photos with you. *Angry and demanding* I thot I will only have this encountered with Janelle but ............ Julian.... Out of nowhere or somewhere he digged out a photo card that contain a photo taken with Xian, Jovan and Janelle at the Snow City in Gentings. He was very angry and near to tears when he confronted me. Jul: MUMMEEE.... Mum: Yes, what happen? Jul: What is this? (showing me the photo) Mum: Oh, where did you take this from? Jul: At the shelf, in the room. Where is this place? Why only Jovan and jie jie? Me leh? Me leh? Mum: (totally stuck!) Oh you are sleeping that time and you are too young to go to snow city so only ah Yee, Jovan and jie jie went. Jul: Why! Why you did not bring me! I want to go! Mum: But you are too young that time. Jul: Why! I want to go, and you never bring me! I am so sad! Mum: OK I bring you next time. Jul: When? Later or tomorrow? Mum: Next time, when I go and get ticket from my office and I bring you there. Jul: When? I want to go? I quickly kept the photo to reduce further "damages". 2 days later, either Janelle or Julian dug out the same pictures again. I believe Julian had confronted Janelle about the photo and she just told him frankly. Janelle: Mum, didi is crying. Mum: Why? What happen? Janelle: He was angry that we did not bring him to Snow City at Genting. Mum: Not again! Janelle: Huh, he knew it? Mum: Yes, he "scolded" me the last round. Janelle: Oh! Never mind I go and tell him. To make Julian feel better I have booked the Snow City pass to bring the kids there. Will bring my camera along to take down pictures of the kids. I hope he will not grumble at me again.

Comments

F1 said…
No photo taking in snow city. Outside can

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon